Macramé Owl is an organisation dedicated to saving, rehabilitating and reviving the Macramé Owl.
On our website at www.macrameowl.com, you can find out the importance of Macramé Owls in our culture, and what we’re doing to ensure the longevity and reverence of the Macramé Owl species.
Here, on this blog, we’ll update you on the progress of our Macramé Owl Residents, and any other Macramé Owl news.
Save the Macramé Owl from extinction.
- To revive the love and reverence for the Macramé Owl in every man, woman and child.
- To raise awareness of the plight of the Macramé Owl and to remove any threat of the Macramé Owl becoming an endangered species.
- To build a sanctuary that Macramé Owls from around the world can find peace and harmony in a safe, secure environment.
- To inadvertently increase the sales of bladder control protection products worldwide.
- We have a Macramé Owl-centred ethos.
- Every Macramé Owl deserves love, care, and a happy home.
- Laughing with (not at) Macramé Owls is uplifting and healthy for all.
About the Author and Founder of Macramé Owl Hoot & Annie
Annie Zalezsak (aka Annie Zed) is the author and founder of both the Macramé Owl website and this blog. She leads the MOST (Macramé Owl Sanctuary Team) as the MOST-MAD (Macramé Owl Sanctuary Team Manager and Director). Other team members include Vivienne Foley, MORE (Macramé Owl Rehabilitation Expert); Zoe Jones, MOJO (Macramé Owl Jolly Organizer); Greg, our top MOWRON (Macramé Owl Welfare Rescue Operations Nurse); and Ciaran, our Apprentice MOWRON.
You can read more about the MOST on the About Us page at the website.